Chronic Inflammation: the Root Cause of So Many Diseases
How many do you respond YES to below?:
Do you feel stiff when you get up from sitting?
Are any of your joints sore when you fully move them?
Do your hands feel stiff?
Do any of your joints feel swollen?
Do you have unexplained nasal congestion?
The ‘correct answer’ is NO to all of these. For the rest of us….
What even doctors often get wrong — one of the major causes of pain comes from foods that you eat.
Have a look at the inflammatory foods in your diet.
This one is so obvious. Nothing damages the digestive track like sugar. The medical community is starting to agree on the fact that chronic inflammation often starts in your gut, the biggest part of your immune system. If you don’t believe me, look up Dr Robert Lustig on YouTube here.
2) Alcohol. Sorry folks but..Alcoholic beverages damage your gut flora and liver when consumed in excess.
3) Grains. Refined or not, ALL grains are inflammatory. It’s even worse if you’re gluten-sensitive, and that includes 10-15 % (depending on the sources) of the world’s population. Read Wheat Belly and change your mind! The phytic acid and lecithins in grains are a problem for most people, even without allergies or intolerance.
4) Refined vegetable oil. Canola, soybean, safflower, corn, and sunflower oils. Read Dr Mary Enig’s Know Your Fats. Even though these oils are advertised as healthy and trans-fat free, turns out the heavy refining which they go through destroy the healthy fats and turn them into highly inflammatory by-products.You should also assume that vegetable oil, canola oil, soybean oil and corn oil are genetically engineered. Investigate the natural anti inflammatory cooking oil – organic coconut oil!
5) Pasteurized dairy. 75% of the world’s population is intolerant to lactose. That’s because the pasteurization process destroys the healthy bacteria and enzymes in raw milk, and makes milk very hard to digest.
6. Take alook at the anti-inflammatory benefits of molecular hydrogen. It’s newly doscovered (2007) but has some quite amazing scientific studies behind it. As well as being anti-inflammatory, it’s a selective antioxidant and supports our natural antoxidant production plus a host of other cell pathway functions in the body. Learn more at the Molecular Hydrogen institute, or check out the UltraStream/” title=”UltraStream”>UltraStream/” title=”UltraStream”>UltraStream/” title=”UltraStream”>UltraStream/” title=”UltraStream”>UltraStream/” title=”UltraStream”>UltraStream/” title=”UltraStream”>UltraStream/”>UltraStream, the best producer of infused hydrogen yet tested.