By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on AlkaWay’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on AlkaWay’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by AlkaWay whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on AlkaWay’s site are given “as is”. AlkaWay makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, AlkaWay does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should AlkaWay or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on AlkaWay’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that AlkaWay or a AlkaWay approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
The materials showing up on AlkaWay’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. AlkaWay does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. AlkaWay may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. AlkaWay does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
AlkaWay has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by AlkaWay of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
AlkaWay may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Any case identifying with AlkaWay’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of Australia and the state of New South Wales without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of www.alkaway.com.au, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
(Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web.)
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
AlkaWay respects your right to privacy and this policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information. “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- phone number
- fax number
- information about the goods or services you have ordered
- information from enquiries you have made
- communications between us
- credit card information
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including: when you interact with us electronically or in person; when you access our website; and when we provide our services to you.
We use your information to provide our service to you. We also use it to improve our service and to notify you of opportunities that we think you might be interested in.
We do not provide your information to third parties.
We do noty disclose your personal information to our business partners overseas.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However we are not liable for any unauthorised access to this information.
You can access and update your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may charge a reasonable administration fee for this access.
If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to email@example.com or AlkaWay, 1/24 Brigantine St Byron Bay NSW AUSTRALIA 2481. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
When you come on to our website we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
Our site has links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for these sites or the consequences of you going on to those sites.