At AlkaWay, we are committed to providing high-quality products and services. In the event that you are not satisfied with your purchase, this refund policy explains how and when a refund will be given.
- Consumers may ask for a full refund if the goods purchased have either a major failure or do not fit their advertised description.
- All products sent back to AlkaWay MUST include a Return Authorization form with a Return Authorization Number (RA#). These can be obtained by going to support.alkaway.com, emailing [email protected] or calling on 1800 268 469.
Return/Exchange shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- We do not refund original shipping and handling charges and we do not accept C.O.D. delivery.
- Refunds will be processed in the original payment method.
- AlkaWay is not responsible for any returns that are lost in shipment; we highly recommend using a tracking number for any returned shipments.
- If you send your product without a Return Authorisation we will not accept it and it will be returned to sender.
- Refunds for a change of mind must be made within in 2 weeks of receiving the item and may only be given for unopened, undamaged items.
- Refunds will not be given for water filter cartridges that have had water run through them (the cost of new filter cartridges will be subtracted from the total).
- We will not refund any delivery fees that you have paid at purchase to have the product delivered to you; this is subject to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- We ask that you please choose carefully before making your purchase, as we charge a 10% restocking fee if you simply change your mind or make a wrong selection.
Cancelling a transaction
- If you wish to cancel a transaction call us on 1800 268 469 and we will check if your order has been dispatched.
- If it hasn’t been dispatched we will cancel your order and refund your money.
- If it has already been dispatched we will email a Return Authorization form to return the goods for a refund minus shipping.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- For a full list of all your Rights and Responsibilities go to Australian Consumer Guarantees (ACCC).