At AlkaWay, we are committed to providing high-quality products and services. In the event that you are not satisfied with your purchase, this refund policy explains how and when a refund will be given.
Refunds and Return/Exchange shipping policy
- Please see below your Australian Consumer Law Rights regarding refunds.
- Return/Exchange shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- We do not refund original shipping and handling charges and we do not accept C.O.D. delivery.
- Refunds will be processed in the original payment method.
- AlkaWay is not responsible for any returns that are lost in shipment; we highly recommend using a tracking number for any returned shipments.
- If you send your product without a Return Authorisation we will not accept it and it will be returned to sender.
- Refunds for a change of mind must be made within in 2 weeks of receiving the item and may only be given for unopened, undamaged items.
- Refunds will not be given for water filter cartridges that have had water run through them (the cost of new filter cartridges will be subtracted from the total).
- We will not refund any delivery fees that you have paid at purchase to have the product delivered to you; this is subject to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- We ask that you please choose carefully before making your purchase, as we charge a 10% restocking fee if you simply change your mind or make a wrong selection.
Cancelling a transaction
- If you wish to cancel a transaction call us on 1800 268 469 and we will check if your order has been dispatched.
- If it hasn’t been dispatched we will cancel your order and refund your money.
- If it has already been dispatched we will email a Return Authorization form to return the goods for a refund minus shipping.
Your Australian Consumer Law Rights:
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled to:
- cancel your service contract with us, and
- refund for the unused portion, or reimbursement for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods.
If a failure with the goods or a service does amount to major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done, you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to reimbursement for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
- For a full list of all your Rights and Responsibilities go to Australian Consumer Guarantees (ACCC).