- Pour a small amount of water from your source (tap, Reverse Osmosis water, tank water, ionized alkaline water source etc) into a provided container or a small glass.
- Add 1 or 2 drops of the red reagent liquid and shake it up to mix.
- Compare the colour with the colours on the chart.
- Wait for two hours after having anything in your mouth. (The best time to test first thing in the morning, as soon as you wake up and before you have eaten or drunk anything and before you have cleaned your teeth.)
- Swallow the saliva in your mouth and then suck new saliva from below your tongue. Repeat 2 more times.
- Spit a small amount into a container (plastic or glass).
- Apply 2 drops of pH Reagent to the saliva. Compare the resulting colour to the pH colour chart.
For an easier and more accurate way of testing the body’s acidity or alkalinity, we recommend using AlkaWay Diagnostic pH Test Strips.
Most Diseases Thrive in an Acidic Environment
Scientists report that over 150 or more degenerative diseases are caused by high acid levels!! Parasites, viruses, bad bacteria, and disease cannot live in an alkaline body.
Body fluids range between 4.5 and 7.5 pH (blood must maintain 7.35 to 7.45 pH). A 1-point drop on the pH scale is 10 times more acidic – from 7 to 6 is 10 times, from 7 to 5 is 100 times, from 7 to 2 is 100,000 times more acidic.
Do not drink water that has any reagent in it.
Store pH reagent kit in a cool, dark place.