UltraStream Twin Undersink Water Filter
Clean and pure Alkaline Hydrogen Water
- Hydrogen water in every glass
- Natural alkaline mineralised water
- Removes Chlorine, Fluoride, residual chemicals and much more
- Safe and great tasting water that your family will love and so simple to use
Far more than just another water filter
The UltraStream, unlike most other water filters, is tested for the filter life to remove a HUGE range of modern contaminants in your water (12 months or 3000 litres).
Incorporating the latest advances in water filter technology, UltraStream gives you great-tasting, safe, alkaline, ionized, hydrogen-rich water on tap in your home.
The Twin Undersink uses the same filter media as in the UltraStream is used over two 10′ filters, resulting in the same filtration. This system does not require the same vented faucet supplied with the normal UltraStream. When combined with a non-vented faucet, it can also be attached to a refrigerator.
Superior Water Filtration
The UltraStream laboratory tests have proven to remove a wide range of modern contaminants from our drinking water.
The UltraSteam water filter reduces or removes:
- Common contaminants like chlorine and chloramines, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and Fluoride.
- Heavy Metals such as Lead, Aluminium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, etc.
- Arsenic, pesticides, phosphorous, and halides, and more.
What is a three-way mixer tap
A 3-way mixer tap is a kitchen fixture that provides three water options – hot, cold, and filtered – from a single tap. These taps have two outlets: one for hot and cold water, and the other for filtered water.
The filtered water outlet is commonly used for drinking and cooking, and can be connected to an under-sink filtration system for optimal taste and quality.
With a 3-way mixer tap, you can simplify your kitchen and have easy access to all your water needs from a single, modern fixture.
The UltraStream Twin Undersink – the ultimate solution for getting cold alkaline water straight from your fridge! With its included fitting, connecting to a standard fridge water inlet has never been easier.
Imagine the convenience of having fresh, cold alkaline water on tap – perfect for staying hydrated and refreshed throughout the day. And with the UltraStream Twin Undersink, you can enjoy all the benefits of alkaline water without ever having to leave your home.
*requires a filter tap or 3-way tap
Natural Water Alkaliser
The UltraStream, naturally infuses water with beneficial alkaline minerals. By adding these alkaline minerals (magnesium and calcium), it increases the pH making it more Alkaline. UltraStream consistently increases your water pH 2 to 3 points (pH of 8 – 9.5).
Drinking alkaline water is a simple way that you may reduce the negative effects of our high-acid producing food and drink.
Hydrogen water is simply pure water with extra Hydrogen molecules added to it.
- Water infused Molecular Hydrogen (H2).
- The benefits of H2 have been tested in Over 300+ published studies and 1000+ scientific articles.
- UltraStream produces better alkaline, ionized, filtered water than electric water ionizers worth 4 times the price.
- It is a far simpler and more affordable way to alkalize, ionize, and purify drinking water.
- Gives consistent negative ORP over the life of the filter down to -500mV. ORP is an important method for testing water quality and a measure of its cleanliness and its ability to break down contaminants.
- Supplies negative ions in every glass of water ‘on tap’.
Save money and helps the environment
- Saves you big money. Cost is 23c/litre for the first year, and only 9c/litre after that (replacement filters).
- Saves thousands of single-use bottles (x2000, 1.5 litres) from going into the environment.
- Saves freight and fuel costs to transport that amount of bottles around the Australia.
An undersink kit allows for easy undersink installation of the UltraStream. A modern looking specially designed vented faucet is included in the kit. The faucet delivers clean, refreshing drinking water above the sink while the UltraStream does all the work under the sink. You won’t go back to normal tap water.
Also available in benchtop version
The UltraStream benchtop filter connects to your kitchen tap using a flow diverter allowing you to easily choose tap or filter water with a press on a button.
It’s a great option for renters that can’t install a dedicated tap.