Sediment Paper Pre-Filter with Casing
Recommended for rainwater tanks and high sediment states like SA or WA. Simply install the sediment paper pre-filter inline with your UltraStream or your current water filter system. Can be installed above or below the sink before your main water filter.
Included in the kit:
- x1 – Paper 1-micron paper pleated filter (10-inch)
- x1 – White 10 inch casing/housing (what is supplied may differ from the picture shown)
- x2 – Quick-connect fittings that suit 1/4″ tubing (pre-assembled)
- x1 – Stainless steel bracket and screws to mount casing/house to bracket
- x1 – 10-inch casing/housing opening handle
- x1 – 1/4″ tube 1m long.
We recommend replacing the sediment pre-filter every 12 months, but this will depend on the condition of your drinking water.
The sediment pre-filter can be cleaned to extend its life. Use an old toothbrush to clean the pleats. Rinse and replace into the housing.
Check the pre-filter regularly (3-6 months). Clean under the tap or replace the filter if very soiled.