- Replacement Filter UltraStream Water Alkaliser
- Constructed from EPA approved polypropylene. No BPA.
- All filtration media EU approved.
- Made in the USA under AlkaWay’s supervision.
- The patent pending UltraStream filter uses the highest quality patented filter media plus exclusive O-Dobi alkalizing, ionising and hydrogen producing media. It also supplies infused magnesium and calcium through the life of the filter, calculated and tested over 3600 litres.
- A ‘new water ioniser with every filter change’. Complete ionising system integrated within each filter.
- Please check the image at left to ensure you get the right filter!
Bench top Replacement Cartridge Installation Video
Under the Sink Replacement Cartridge Installation Video
$209.00 inc. GST
The patent pending UltraSteam filter uses the highest quality patented filter media plus exclusive O-Dobi alkalizing, ionizing and hydrogen producing media. It also supplies infused magnesium and calcium through the life of the filter, calculated and tested over 3600 liters.
An Important note for all water filter customers. No filter lasts forever. 3 factors affect its lifespan.
1. The quality of the filtration media
2. The amount of filtration media
3. The amount of ‘gunk’ in your water.
For this reason we recommend a 12 month filter replacement. Although we have the world’s best filtration media in generous amounts, any filter, no matter how good it is, is a ‘toxic waste dump’ collecting the toxic debris in your water and preventing its passage into your body. This debris remains in the filter and eventually blocks the filter. Some cheap filters do not block up because the carbon they use allows ‘tunnels’ to form, which means water still gets through; it just isn’t filtered. We’ve seen this on too many occasions; people assuming their filter was still filtering when in fact it was a dangerous, potentially microbe infested waste dump.
|Dimensions||10 x 10 x 10 cm|
You may also like…
“I bought the AlkaPure off you many years ago, Ian. I’ve had it for around 5 years now. I recently added the AlkaLina filter to it which has the hydrogen element added to it. Its been a great investment for myself and my plants. I have re generated many close to dead plants with it and they are now thriving on that water.”
Install the AlkaLina Complete after your existing Reverse Osmosis system (only with pressure tank) or Pre-existing Filtration System for:
- Alkalized and ionized water
- The antioxidant Molecular Hydrogen
- A negative ORP (Oxidative Reduction Potential) of up to -400
- An Alkaline Water of up to pH 9
- Added Magnesium and a small amount of Calcium in your water
Choose from the 2 AlkaLina kits either for a Reverse Osmosis or a Pre-existing Filtration System such as a whole house filter system – Information for this 2 kits below.
If you don’t have either then purchase the UltraStream. The UltraStream not only ionizes, alkalizes and creates molecular hydrogen but it also filters 3 times better than most filtration systems.
- AlkaWay’s US safety body approved bioceramics in each sachet are the new, safe and convenient way to get alkaline antioxidant ‘power’ water wherever you are, anytime.
- Used with the Fill2Pure BPA-free portable filter bottle from AlkaWay, you’ll have alkaline water with 99.99% of all contaminants removed.
- Product description: MgO, CaO, SiO2, trace minerals.
- No coral or coral dredging used in this product.
- Directions: Simply drop sachet into your portable water bottle. It will alkalise, ionise and create powerful antioxidant water for up to 100 litres.
- Manufactured in South Korea for AlkaWay Australia Pty Ltd
Contents: Six ‘AlkaSachet’ alkaline water producing sachets
Introducing the Alkapod Water Ionizer – exclusive to AlkaWay.
- The Alkapod Water Alkalizer/ Ionizer converts regular water into alkaline AND ionized water that you can drink anywhere, anytime.
- The Alkapod employs 13 energising and purifying minerals in its filter including Tourmaline, Zeolite and Maifanshi stone and have been scientifically combined to give the optimal effect to the source water.
- Size 300ml (small)
- The AOK’s food grade, stainless steel design and unique internal filter are patented and certified as safe from contamination
- The AlkaPod does not filter water.
- Please Note: We have tested the AlkaPod water with a hydrogen test kit and it does not contain Molecular Hydrogen. Only the UltraStream and I Love H2 tablets create this molecule.
- Cartridge Replacement for the AlkaPod here.
Ultraviolet Disinfection System
- Optional Extra for the AlkaWay Whole of House Complete Filtration System
- Includes UV Lamp, Quartz Sleeve and Stainless Steel Casing.
- 304 Stainless Steel vessel UV Filter effectively removes 99.9% of bacteria at 45 litres per minute flow rate
- Use with rain tank water for greater disinfection safety.
- Replacement Parts here
Go to AlkaWay Whole of House Filtration System for more information on the Ultraviolet unit
Click here for the installation and maintenance manual
Pentek CBC -10 Pre-Filter
- Fine sediment
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Bad taste and odour
- Protozoan cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia in residential and commercial drinking water
- Nominal filtration rating of 0.5 micron
Requires a Pre-filter Housing.
Advanced Replacement Filter for all filter bottles
NOTE: This filter has a very high filtration rate which is only needed for 3rd world countries
- Fill2Pure 800ml Stainless Steel Filtration Bottles
- 380 litre capacity.
- The advanced filter comes with a yellow sticker on the side which says Advanced so you can differentiate between your standard filter from your advanced filter if you have both.
Alkaline Replacement Filter
Compatible with newer stainless version and BPA free plastic
Great tasting, healthy alkaline water that also has had up to 99% of major contaminants removed; chlorine, chemicals, and heavy metals
- pH enhanced up to 9.5 depending on the quality and acidity of the source water
- Removes chlorine* and fluoride**
- Filter capacity for pH and contaminant removal up to 400 litres.
- No need to use and remove alkalizing sachets.
- Improves the body’s absorption of essential nutrients.
- Micro clustered water improves hydration.
- Removes up to 99.99% of contaminants
- Removes Chlorine* and Fluoride**
- Includes built-in pH filter to alkalise and ionise water
- Large 3 Litre Capacity
- Replaceable absolute 2 micron filter (^approx 600 Liters)
- Save money – just 25c per litre
(or just 17c per litre after the first filter replacement)
- Over $1 Million spent on research in 20 countries
- Made from BPA-free plastic
- Fits easily into most refrigerators
- Flip-top lid for easy filling
- Non-slip handle
- For more information go to this link here
- Replacement pH filters here
^Please Note: See notes below regarding filter life in WA and SA.
NOTE: TO AVOID PREMATURE BLOCKING OF FILTER IN HOT WEATHER STORE IN FRIDGE
Fluoride plus KDF Pre-filter Package with all you need to Filter out Fluoride
- 2 x white 10″ pre-filter casings
- 1 x Fluoride pre-filter – Reduces Fluoride
- 1 x KDF pre-filter- Reduces heavy metals and chlorine
- White 1/4″ hose
- 4 John Guest 1/4″ fittings
- Installation instructions.
- For optimal Fluoride removal replace the Fluoride pre-filter every 6-12 months depending on use.
- KDF replacement cartridges available here & Fluoride replacement cartridges here
*The UltraStream already contains the KDF filtration.
Installation video click here
While the Kangen 7 water alkaliser has been discontinued,we will continue to supply the Kangen 7 replacement filters for the unit click here.
We are happy to announce the all new non electric water alkaliser, the UltraStream, designed by AlkaWay Australia.
Why have we chosen for natural water ionisers instead of electric?
For 15 years we’ve wanted to have a better alternative for the thousands of people forced to pay the high entry price for electric water ionisers. We’ve watched as many good people lost the chance to access hydrogen saturated water.
Almost 3 years ago we decided it wasn’t good enough and embarked on our own development of a natural water filter and hydrogen infusing system. The US made, AlkaWay designed UltraStream is today’s answer.
And really.. how could we continue to sell a unit four to six times the price when we KNOW the UltraStream is as good or better?
Made from granulated copper and zinc-based alloys that treat water through a process based upon the principle of Oxidation-Reduction (Redox)
- 0.2 kg of KDF55 plus GAC (Granulated Activated Carbon)
- Removes Chlorine/Taste/Odour/Heavy metals
- Chlorine Reduction: 20,000 litres
- Flow rate: 3 L/min
- Max. Pressure: 125 PSI ( 0.86 MPa )
- Max. temperature: 40deg C
- Service life: 12 months or 9000L.
Requires Pre-filter housing
- 1 Micron filter
- Use for Rainwater or other non Town Water as a pre-filter to prevent expensive filters block up too quickly.
- Washable Filter – wash and reuse as long as the paper filter remains intact.
- Tank or other non Town water clogs more expensive filters quickly with organic sediment and the paper pre-filter can be removed from its housing and washed out under the tap before replacement.
Polyspun pre-filter is another alternative to a paper pre-filter for tank water. It’s a general ‘catch-all’ for sediment from water tanks and other non town water sources
- 1 Micron sediment filtration
- Filters out larger dirt and rust particles
- Extends the life of more expensive primary filter cartridges
- Attaches to any Hose Shower
- Reversible Filter Cartridge (Model HHC)
- Cartridge Life Rating: 3 Months
The Hose-Filter (HF) is an economical filter that can be attached to any shower handle. The filter cartridge is easy to reverse or replace. The swivel-ball attachment allows the filter to adjust to any angle. The stylish design makes this filter compatible with all models.