AlkaWay Antioxidant Alkaline Water Filter Jug
The AlkaWay Antioxidant Alkaline Water Filter Jug may resemble a common portable water filter jug but it is far better than most jugs.
Why is AlkaWay a better water filter jug?
This latest generation AlkaWay Alkaline Water Filter Jug produces clear, mineral-rich drinking water. The World Health Organisation recommends adding buffer minerals like calcium, sodium, magnesium, and potassium to your water for good heart health. alkaline water can flush-out and have a detoxing effect on your body. The great-tasting water will quench the meanest thirst.
What is the filter made up of?
So, how does it work? The filter is made up of separate layers. First is a coarse Pre-filter that stops big contaminants from polluting the water. The second Polypropylene (PP) layer helps in preventing clogging of the filter and also to prevent small dirt or dust that sneaks through. Thirdly, an active carbon layer absorbs and reduces chemicals and some heavy metals from the water. Finally, AlkaWay ceramic balls add essential minerals to your drinking water.
First launched in the UK in 2009 and the rest of the world shortly after, the AlkaWay Alkaline Water Filter Jug has been highly popular with those wishing to achieve good levels of quality hydration and improved body alkaline balance.
Alkaline antioxidant water has never been more affordable thanks to advances in bioceramic technology.
Easy and Affordable:
The AlkaWay Alkaline Water Filter Jug is an easy and affordable way to get good healthy alkaline water and hydrate the body. This mineral water jug is easy to use and safe to carry.
Drinking good quality filtered water is the simplest thing most people can do to improve their levels of health and wellness. You can use the alkaline water from your jug for hot and cold drinks and for cooking. It is great for washing fruits and vegetables.
Features and benefits:
- Help flush acidic wastes out of the body
- Supplies minerals such as calcium, potassium, sodium, and magnesium for your body
- Contains smaller water clusters (51.497 Hz) that hydrate the body up to 3 times quicker
- Helps dissolve and excrete body wastes from the human body (prevent constipation)
- Supplies necessary minerals to help metabolism
- Improves the taste of your water
Jug Filter Composition:
- Coarse pre-filter: particle pre-filter hindering visible particles to enter the filter bed.
- Polypropylene (PP) pre-filter, a fine PP mush preventing any smaller particles or sediment to enter into the filter media, thus clogging or covering the filter media.
- Activated carbon filter layer: Activated carbon granules act as a magnet, attracting chlorine (taste and odour), as well as organic compounds such as benzene (made from coconut shells).
- AlkaWay Antioxidant Alkaline Biocera Balls
- Help to flush acidic metabolites and toxins from your body
- Change tap water into alkaline water (pH)
- Help dissolve bodily acidic wastes (Prevent constipation)
- Supply minerals to help metabolism
- Biocera Balls are tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements.
Instructions on Replacing the Alkaline Water Filter Jug Filter:
Comparing to other filters
The science behind the filters
Biocera received the world’s first certification on the safety requirements for ceramic filter balls with NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and FDA safety grade test for Biocera Antioxidant Alkaline filter. Biocera Balls were developed in the 1990s based on the crystal growth technology by Dr Jeon Hyoung Tag in the 1980s, the current CEO and founder of Biocera. The raw ingredients may be the same, but the colours, sizes, and values of the Biocera balls are different like red rubies, blue sapphires, and transparent corundum.
The raw ingredients that go into making Biocera balls are extracted from nature and are fundamentally different from other cheaper ceramic balls which may elute heavy metals. Biocera balls function by adding necessary alkaline minerals to the water. They turn water alkaline and help pH balance. Patented Biocera balls are the best and safest ceramic balls for water filtration purposes. It is why the world’s leading premium water purifier companies insist on Biocera products.