Biocera Alkaline Water Filter Jug Replacement Filters (3 pack).
Easy and Affordable:
Biocera Jug Replacement Filters are easy to install. Biocera Alkaline Water Filter Jug is a very affordable way to get good healthy alkaline water and to hydrate the body. The Alkaline water can flush out and have a detox effect on your body.
Drinking good quality filtered water is the simplest thing most people can do to improve their levels of health and wellness. You can use the alkaline water from your jug for hot and cold drinks, for cooking, and is great for washing fruits and vegetables.
Features and benefits:
- Helps flush acidic wastes out of the body
- Supplies minerals such as calcium, potassium, sodium, and magnesium for your body
- Contains smaller water clusters (51.497 Hz) that hydrate the body up to 3 times quicker
- Helps dissolve and excrete body wastes from the human body (prevent constipation)
- Supplies necessary minerals to help metabolism
- Improves the water taste
Jug Replacement Filter Composition:
- Coarse pre-filter: particle pre-filter hindering visible particles to enter the filter bed.
- Polypropylene (PP) pre-filter, a fine PP mush preventing any smaller particles or sediment to enter into the filter media, thus clogging or covering the filter media.
- Activated carbon filter layer: Activated carbon granules act as a magnet, attracting chlorine (taste and odour), as well as organic compounds such as benzene (of the present in your water).
- Biocera Antioxidant Alkaline Biocera Balls
- Helps to flush acidic metabolites and toxins from the body
- Changes water into alkaline water (pH)
- Helps dissolves bodily acidic wastes (Prevention of constipation)
- Supplies minerals to help metabolism
- Biocera Balls are tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for its material requirements only.
Instructions on Replacing a Jug Filter:
The science behind the Biocera Jug Replacement Filters
Biocera received the world’s first certification on the safety requirements for ceramic filter balls with NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and FDA safety grade test for Biocera Antioxidant Alkaline filter. Biocera Balls were developed in the 1990s based on the crystal growth technology by Dr Jeon Hyoung Tag in the 1980s, the current CEO and founder of Biocera. The raw ingredients may be the same, but the colours, sizes, and values of the Biocera balls are different like red rubies, blue sapphires, and transparent corundum.
The raw ingredients that go into making Biocera balls are extracted from nature and are fundamentally different from other cheaper ceramic balls which may elute heavy metals. Biocera balls function by adding necessary alkaline minerals in the water. They turn water alkaline and help pH balance. Patented Biocera balls are the best and safest ceramic balls for water filtration purposes. It is why the world’s leading premium water purifier companies insist on Biocera products.