Our skin is constantly exposed to reactive oxygen species (so-called ROS) from environmental pollution, UV radiation, and more. This is why our skin gets old very fast with wrinkles, dryness and even skin diseases. The Q-Mist Hydrogen Water Diffuser is designed to help you achieve maximum moisture, reduce oxidative damages on the skin, and slows the aging process. Giving you a younger and healthier looking skin.
- Neutralizes free radicals caused by reactive oxygen species (ROS).
- Anti-inflammatory power after skin surfer from UV damage or sunburn.
- Fights acne and sterilize up to 99% of bacteria & eliminates wastes.
- Creates micro water clusters through electrolysis for faster skin absorption and maximize moisturizing.
- Powerful exfoliation effect by Hydrogen water as an anti-aging & antioxidant property.
- Hydrogen water is medically proven to fight various skin diseases.
- Compact, Elegant and has an Ergonomic Design.
- Nanoscale Ultrasonic Mist Technology provides fine water molecule mist.
- Instant generation of Molecular Hydrogen water up to 800 ppb and -400 ORP.
- Food Grade BPA Free Safe Materials. Full CE and Rohs certified.
- High-Grade Platinum Titanium Electrode providing maximum Hydrogen gas (H2) concentration.
- Long-lasting Rechargeable Polymer Lithium Battery.
- Micro USB charging with water-resistant charging cap.
- Highly reinforced plastic and structure for maximum durability, and a built-in water tank.
Q-Mist is the only hydrogen water diffuser using nanoscale ultrasonic mist technology which vibrates over a sequence of 120,000 times per second, creating the finest nanoparticle for best skin absorption. Simply slide down the switch, the Q-Mist will instantly generate a soft spray mist of rich hydrogen water.
Getting into the deepest parts of your skin and sterilize up to 99% of bacteria. Q-Mist is compact and easy to hold. Using a Micro USB you can charge the Q-Mist anywhere. With the Q-Mist start enjoying refreshed skin and say goodbye to those dry damaged skin!
Can I use aromatic oils in it?
No. Oils will block the ultrasonic jet. Remember, this isn’t a ‘feel’ good aroma product. This is a product designed to heal.
How does it charge?
A USB charge inlet allows you to easily charge it.
How long will it operate until it needs a new charge?
We’ve tested it to 1.5 hours of operation.
How do I refill it?
Just twist the cap off, fill it with purified water, and replace the cap.
What are the bubbles I see when it runs?
These are molecular hydrogen being infused into the water.
Is it OK to carry it in my handbag or purse? Will it leak?
We’ve used it in all sorts of conditions daily and it has not leaked. Design and utility are excellent.
Are there scientific tests I can look at?
How long will it last?
The inventor has tested it to simulate 3 years’ operation.
It has a one year warranty.
What kind of water should I use with Q-Mist?
You can use any water with minerals including tap water. Do not use RO (Reverse Osmosis) water with Q-Mist because hydrogen cannot be generated without minerals in the water.
Why is my Q-Mist hard to slide down and switch on?
It is sometimes slippery when there are water stains left on the on/off button. Try drying the button and try again.
Water Tank Capacity: 16ml.
Dimensions: 42 x 22 x 122mm (L x W x H).
Weight: 2 Oz.
Body and water tank: Food Grade PC Plastic Rohs certified.
Platinum Titanium Electrode.
Nanoscale Ultrasonic Mist Technology.
Atomization amount: 0.8~1.2 ml/min.
Hydrogen Concentration up to 800 ppb (Depends on Water Quality).
Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP): up to -400 mV (Depends on Water Quality).
Working Time: 1.5 hours (continuous).
Power Supply: DC5V
Battery Capacity: 500 mAh
Charging Time: 2.5 hours