PFAs Replacement Filter Cartridge removes PFAs and other chemicals from your water.
PFAs in the environment come from many sources (e.g. like firefighting foam, none stick frying pans, waterproof coating and more etc. We believe it’s a good idea to remove PFAs from our drinking water. Hence, AlkaWay is happy to put our reputation behind the MatrikX CTO filter cartridges for PFAs reduction.
The PFAs filter cartridge will provide you and your family with the protection you need from harmful PFAs ‘forever’ chemicals that could potentially contaminate your tap water.
MATRIKX® has earned a reputation for innovation. Our latest breakthrough is high-performance catalytic carbon technology. We are proud to announce the addition of chloramine reduction claims across our standard range of New and Improved MATRIKX® carbon blocks. Made from 100% coconut shell activated carbon, a renewable and eco-friendly material, the standard MATRIKX® line has been Certified for sustainability by the WOA. MATRIKX® products not only deliver industry-leading performance and value, but they are also manufactured using sustainable materials and a process that is kind to the environment.
They are Committed to quality:
- 100% Coconut Shell Activated Carbon
- Performance validated by independent laboratories
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 & 14001 certified facility
- Certified for Sustainability by WOA – S-803
- California Prop. 65 Compliant
This filter reduces:
- Polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAs) and Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOAs)
- Chlorine and Chloramine
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Taste and Odour
- 5 Micron nominal filtration reduces sand, rust and sediment
- Excellent chemical contaminant reduction
- High dirt-holding capacity
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency
- NSF and WQA-certified for material safety
- California Prop. 65 compliant
|Chlorine Reduction Capacity*||PFAS Reduction Capacity*||Chloramine Reduction Capacity*|
|45,000 L @ 3.8/min||12,300 L @ 1.9/min||3,800 L @ 1.9/min|
*Based on manufacturer’s internal testing. Performance claims are based on independent laboratory and manufacturer’s internal test data. Actual performance is dependent on influent water quality, flow rates, system design and application. Results may vary. Micron ratings are based on >85% removal of the given particle size. Estimated capacity > 90% reduction in chlorine at 2 ppm, >95% reduction in PFAS at 150ppt, >83% reduction in chloramine at 3ppm.