Inline Flow Diverter
The Inline Flow Diverter is designed to be used when installing the UltraStream to a faucet with a pull out spray mixer.
Note: Water can only flow through the diverter valves in one direction from male to female. If the diverter pin does not remain out when the faucet is on full pressure, this means the diverter has been installed incorrectly (See faucet image below).
Installing the inline flow diverter;
- Pull out the sprayer and unscrew the head (keep hold of the hose, do not let it go as it can be tricky to get out again).
- Screw the inline flow diverter into the hose, then screw on the sprayer back on.
- Connect the tap water inlet hose to the diverter.
- This should work with most pull out sprayer faucets.
- Turn on the tap water and pull the tab on the side of the inline flow diverter.
There are a few brands that have a smaller thread size. These will need the 3/8″ adaptors set to fit. When ordering select the inline flow diverter with the 3/8 adapter set.