AlkaWay Hydrogen Pod (water bottle) with SPE / PEM Dual Chamber technology.
Electrolysis technique using advanced Solid Polymer Electrolyte (SPE) and Polymer Electrolyte Membrane (PEM) technology.
To receive the best results and the highest quality Hydrogen (H2) water we recommend you use good quality drinking water (UltraStream water or purified or filtered water).
AlkaWay Hydrogen Pod – Features:
- Easily attach adaptors for drink bottles;
- One-touch operation, smart and easy to use;
- Quickly produces hydrogen-rich water within 5 minutes and you can drink directly from the bottle;
- 7 to 12 glasses on one charge, portable for travel, work and office;
- 5 and 7-minute hydrogen generation options;
- Well-sealed for no water leakage.
AlkaWay Hydrogen Pod – Package Includes:
- Hydrogen pod
- Charging cable
- Australian charger
- User Manual
- Drink bottle adaptor attachments
- Spare seals
AlkaWay Hydrogen Pod – PEM Advantages:
- Infuses pure H2 into the water. Oxygen is separated out. This means any water can be used;
- Generates much higher concentration of hydrogen water than standard electrolysis bottles;
- Our hydrogen-rich bottle will create more H2 within 5 minutes than most bottles on the market;
- Easy to operate for any age;
- Made with food-grade heat resistant clear glass (Hot water over 60℃ is NOT recommended).
AlkaWay Hydrogen Pod – Specifications:
- SPE and PEM electrolysis technology;
- Material: High-grade clear Glass with a vented cap;
- ORP Value: -450 to -650 mv;
- H2 concentration: 0.8 to 2.0 ppm (depends on source water);
- Battery: 5v/ 2A lithium-ion rechargeable, output >10W;
- Working temperature: 1 – 60°C;
- Water capacity: 280ml glass upper;
- Product size: 220 x Ø67mm.