UltraStream Benchtop Water Filter
Clean and pure Alkaline Hydrogen Water
Hydrogen water is simply pure water with extra Hydrogen molecules added to it
Far more than just another water filter
The UltraStream, unlike most other water filters, is tested for the filter life to remove a HUGE range of modern contaminants in your water (12 months or 3000 litres).
Incorporating the latest advances in water filter technology, UltraStream gives you great-tasting, safe, alkaline, ionized, hydrogen-rich water on tap in your home.
Superior Water Filtration
The UltraStream laboratory tests have proven to remove a wide range of modern contaminants from our drinking water.
The UltraSteam water filter reduces or removes:
- Common contaminants like chlorine and chloramines, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and Fluoride.
- Heavy Metals such as Lead, Aluminium, Iron, Zinc, Copper, etc.
- Arsenic, pesticides, phosphorous, and halides, and more.
- Removes viruses, bacteria and cysts.
Natural Water Alkaliser
The UltraStream, naturally infuses water with beneficial alkaline minerals. By adding these alkaline minerals (magnesium and calcium), it increases the pH making it more Alkaline. UltraStream consistently increases your water pH 2 to 3 points (pH of 8 – 9.5).
Drinking alkaline water is a simple way that you may reduce the negative effects of our high-acid producing food and drink.
- Water infused Molecular Hydrogen (H2).
- The benefits of H2 have been tested in Over 300+ published studies and 1000+ scientific articles.
- UltraStream produces better alkaline, ionized, filtered water than electric water ionizers worth 4x times the price.
- It is a far simpler and more affordable way to alkalize, ionize, and purify drinking water.
- Gives consistent negative ORP over the life of the filter down to -500mV. ORP is an important method for testing water quality and a measure of its cleanliness and its ability to break down contaminants.
- Supplies negative ions in every glass of water ‘on tap’.
Save money and helps the environment
- Saves you big money. Cost is 22c/litre for the first year, and only 8c/litre after that (replacement filters).
- Saves thousands of single-use bottles (x2000, 1.5 litres) from going into the environment.
- Saves freight and fuel costs to transport that amount of bottles around the Australia.
Easily to install
The UltraSteam water filter easily connect to your kitchen tap. Easy change filters make maintenance a dream.
Also available in undersink version
An undersink kit allows for easy undersink installation of the UltraStream. A modern looking specially designed vented faucet is included in the kit. The faucet delivers clean, refreshing drinking water above the sink while the UltraStream does all the work under the sink. You won’t go back to normal tap water.
To help you make a decision about what whole house filtration system is best for your home, we’ve walked out the pros and cons.