UltraStream Benchtop – Hydrogen Rich Alkaline Water Filter
UltraStream, unlike most other water filters, is tested for the filter life to remove a HUGE range of modern contaminants in your water. Incorporating the latest advances in water filter technology, UltraStream gives you great-tasting, safe, alkaline, ionized, hydrogen-rich water on tap in your home.
- Available in benchtop and undersink versions to suit your kitchen.
- Easy to install Replacement Filter.
- 3 Year Warranty conditions apply.
- Manufactured in California, USA.
Superior Water Filtration
- Chlorine and chloramines (ammonia is added to chlorine, to stay in the water longer).
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
- Removes Heavy Metals:
- and more.
- Removes arsenic, pesticides, phosphorous, and halides, etc.
- Removes fluoride
- Removes viruses, bacteria and cysts
- Softens the water.
Filter tested for the life of the filter (12 months or 3000 litres).
Healthier, Alkaline Water
- Adds beneficial alkaline minerals to produce Alkaline Water
- Adds calcium and magnesium and trace minerals
- Maintains potassium and sodium levels in water
- pH up to 9 over the 3000 litres (may vary, depending on the pH of the input water).
Water Ionizer and Antioxidant Producer
- UltraStream produces better alkaline, ionized, antioxidant, filtered water than electric water ionizers 4x times the price.
- It is a far simpler and more affordable way to alkalize, ionize, and purify drinking water.
- Gives consistent negative ORP over the life of the filter down to -500mV.
- Supplies ‘on tap’ antioxidant negative ions in every glass.
Hydrogen-infused filtered water
- Infuses your drinking water with anti-inflammatory Molecular Hydrogen.
- The health benefits of H2 have been tested in Over 300+ published studies and 1000+ scientific articles.
- View Molecular Hydrogen Institute website Studies page…
Save money, help the environment
- Saves you big money – cost is 22c/litre in the first year, 8c/litre after that;
- Save thousands of single-use bottles from going into the environment.
Type of Water Conditions
- Suitable for town and rain-water tank supplies.
- If you use bore or river water (including well water) please contact us before purchasing.
- Flush UltraStream water filter for 10-20 minutes before use.
Please note: Due to higher sediment levels in rural SA and WA water and in some rainwater tanks, it is strongly advised to install a paper sediment filter (select from pre-filter options at checkout) with your UltraStream Undersink version.
If you use bore water (well water) please email us or call us on 1800 268 469 before your purchase.
- These statements above have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or the Therapeutic Goods Authority.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Please consult a physician or medical practitioner before taking any dietary supplement, especially if pregnant or nursing.