A wise man – or was it a woman – once said, “Moisture is the essence of wetness and wetness is the essence of beauty.” He – or she – wasn’t wrong. Celebrities know the truth and the longevity that good hydration brings.
Here’s 33 quotes from celebrities about the fascinating subject of water. It’s interesting to see they all agree on the value of water. Some are alkalizing, some haven’t ‘got it’ yet.
1. “”I have alkaline water filters on my kitchen sink and on my shower heads, so it’s purified and alkaline. I learned about the benefits of alkaline in your body from studying nutrition, and there are many ways to do it — drinking alkaline water is one of them.” —Miranda Kerr,
2. “Once I drink the water, I feel it immediately. I go from being a wilted plant to one that has been rejuvenated by the rain.” —Cameron Diaz
3. “I try to take care of myself, drinking at least a gallon of water with lemon a day.” —Beyoncé
4. “Drink water, stay hydrated and sleep. It’s so boring, yet so simple.” —Jennifer Aniston
5. “Your body is so happy when you drink water.” —Cindy Crawford
6. “Full of healing power #ILoveWater.” —Gwyneth Paltrow
7. “I drink lots of water.” —Claudia Schiffer
8. “I drink three liters of water a day.” —Elle MacPherson, serious alkaline diet devotee.
9. “Water! Gallons of water!” —Karlie Kloss
10. “I try to drink a gallon of water a day, and I try to get in 32 ounces with breakfast.” —Gabrielle Union
11. “I just think it’s good to just take care of yourself and get massages and drink water.” —Paris Hilton
12. “I’ll drink a lot of water.” —Joan Smalls
13. “I drink a lot of water too.” —Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
14. “I think it’s very important to drink lots of water.” —Victoria Beckham
15. “Drinking 8 glasses of water a day is so ’90s.” —Nicole Richie
16. “I drink a lot of water.” —Kim Kardashian
17. “‘It tastes fairly disgusting. But it’s fantastic for your digestive system. Swig whenever you start to dream about toast and Marmite.” —Elizabeth Hurley
18. “Everyone says it, but I drink a lot of water.” —Julianne Moore
19. “I’m on this kick where I’m gonna try to drink 64 ounces a day. It’s so hard. I can get the first 32 down, no problem. That second bottle is tough but when I do, I feel different.” —Courteney Cox
20. “Drink water between meals instead of with them so that the digestive juices will not be diluted.” —Jane Fonda
21. “I LOVE drinking water. It’s really good for you too. Did u know u are supposed to have at least 32 ounces before lunch??” —Tyra Banks
22. “I drink the juice of a whole lemon every single morning, and green juice. And lots of water. In New York City, I can drink tap water, but at my farm, it’s not so great. So I buy the giant bottles and have it dispensed through crocks all over the property. It’s not refrigerated.” —Martha Stewart