CPF is a common pesticide. Here are the findings (below) from this report.
- Hydrogen molecules protect rats from CPF-induced damage of hippocampal neurons.
- The increased GFAP expression induced by CPF can also be ameliorated by hydrogen.
- Hydrogen molecules attenuated the increase in CPF-induced oxidative stress.
- Hydrogen molecules attenuated AChE inhibition in vivo and in vitro.
- Hydrogen molecules have direct effect on the modulation of AChE activity in vitro.OK, it’s only a rat study, but think about it. What it indicates is that our water may actually repair the damage wreaked at a cellular level on our body by pesticides we ingested even years earlier!