|Dimensions||10 x 10 x 2 cm|
Fill2Pure pH Water Jug Replacement Filter
- The jug filters for the pH Alkalising and Regular jugs are interchangable with the Fill2Pure Jugs.
- Instantly filters up to 99.99% of contaminants from water.
- The filter capacity is up to 600 litres* or approximately 200 refills. The filter removes the same amount of contaminants at the end of the filter life as we do at the beginning.
- Not recommended for high nitrate water such as Perth water. Use the Regular Jug Filter for this type of water.
- Not recommended for tank water due to possibly higher sediment in the water.
*Depending on water quality
PLEASE NOTE: TO AVOID PREMATURE BLOCKING OF THE FILTER IN HOT WEATHER STORE IN FRIDGE
alkaStream Replacement Cartridge
- Filter Life: 3000L/ 6 months
- Filter Micron Rating: 0.2 μM
- pH (Depends on Source Water): pH 9-11
- ORP (Depends on Source Water): -90mV to -600mV
- Dimensions (cm): Diam: 13cm, Height: 36cm
- Does NOT make Molecular Hydrogen
- Cannot be used with the ULTRASTREAM- Please check the image at left to make sure you choose the correct filter!
- SEE replacement instruction video BELOW!
Since AlkaWay designed their new model the UltraStream, AlkaWay has discovered the very important ingredient that is in electronic ionizers and also in the UltraStream – this is Molecular Hydrogen. If you would like to upgrade from your AlkaStream, please give AlkaWay a call.
Watch the comparison video here
Call us for a special upgrade deal to the UltraStream!
Ultraviolet Disinfection System
- Optional Extra for the AlkaWay Whole of House Complete Filtration System
- Includes UV Lamp, Quartz Sleeve and Stainless Steel Casing.
- 304 Stainless Steel vessel UV Filter effectively removes 99.9% of bacteria at 45 litres per minute flow rate
- Use with rain tank water for greater disinfection safety.
- Replacement Parts here
Go to AlkaWay Whole of House Filtration System for more information on the Ultraviolet unit
Click here for the installation and maintenance manual
Advanced Replacement Filter for all filter bottles
NOTE: This filter has a very high filtration rate which is only needed for 3rd world countries
- Fill2Pure 800ml Stainless Steel Filtration Bottles
- 380 litre capacity.
- The advanced filter comes with a yellow sticker on the side which says Advanced so you can differentiate between your standard filter from your advanced filter if you have both.
Alkaline Replacement Filter
Compatible with newer stainless version and BPA free plastic
Great tasting, healthy alkaline water that also has had up to 99% of major contaminants removed; chlorine, chemicals, and heavy metals
- pH enhanced up to 9.5 depending on the quality and acidity of the source water
- Removes chlorine* and fluoride**
- Filter capacity for pH and contaminant removal up to 400 litres.
- No need to use and remove alkalizing sachets.
- Improves the body’s absorption of essential nutrients.
- Micro clustered water improves hydration.
Fluoride plus KDF Pre-filter Package with all you need to Filter out Fluoride
- 2 x white 10″ pre-filter casings
- 1 x Fluoride pre-filter – Reduces Fluoride
- 1 x KDF pre-filter- Reduces heavy metals and chlorine
- White 1/4″ hose
- 4 John Guest 1/4″ fittings
- Installation instructions.
- For optimal Fluoride removal replace the Fluoride pre-filter every 6-12 months depending on use.
- KDF replacement cartridges available here & Fluoride replacement cartridges here
*The UltraStream already contains the KDF filtration.
Installation video click here
The IonWays will install inline on a current water filter, or inline on a fridge drinks dispenser to provide superb, alkaline water.
In hard waters situations it may be coupled with a Reverse Osmosis system to post-alkalize the RO purified water.
Please Note: We advise the AlkaLina is best for RO systems as it will alkalize and create molecular hydrogen.
- 1 x IonWays Cartridge
- 2 x 1/4″ John Guest Connectors
(note: does not require any filter casing)
- Alkaline minerals such as Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium and Sodium
- Creates a negative oxidative reduction potential (ORP)
- Every 12 months
- 1 Micron filter
- Use for Rainwater or other non Town Water as a pre-filter to prevent expensive filters block up too quickly.
- Washable Filter – wash and reuse as long as the paper filter remains intact.
- Tank or other non Town water clogs more expensive filters quickly with organic sediment and the paper pre-filter can be removed from its housing and washed out under the tap before replacement.
Polyspun pre-filter is another alternative to a paper pre-filter for tank water. It’s a general ‘catch-all’ for sediment from water tanks and other non town water sources
- 1 Micron sediment filtration
- Filters out larger dirt and rust particles
- Extends the life of more expensive primary filter cartridges