AlkaWay was the first company to alert people in the West about the amazing health benefits of Ionised water since the year 2000.
Now AlkaWay is introducing Molecular Hydrogen. What we didn’t know then is that the ionised water contained small amounts of molecular hydrogen (H2) which we now know was one of the key benefits of the water. As a result, we have developed I LOVE H2 an easy way to super-charge your water with large amounts of Molecular Hydrogen.
H2 is the smallest molecule and is capable of infiltrating every cell of the body.
“It is not an overstatement to say that hydrogen’s impact in therapeutic and preventative medicine could be enormous in the future”
–Free Radical Research
Studies completed on infused molecular hydrogen indicate beneficial effects on lactic acid build up and on recovery. Other studies indicate selective antoxidant capability, inflammation support, and cell signalling enhancement. Basically ‘tuning you’ to the max, but naturally.
We can’t guarantee you’ll become a champion cyclist or racquet ball player, but we do suggest that if you are suffering performance loss right now due to any training-related problem, to give I LOVE H2 a shot.
Molecular hydrogen is TWO atoms of hydrogen bonded together. This forms a stable molecule that can exist in water.
The large dose of hydrogen of I LOVE H2 will be used by your muscles and assist in recovering from training faster. You’ll be able to train harder and longer.
The most studied and accepted delivery system is via water. Infusion allows the H2 to be transported quickly and efficiently into the body.
Once in the body, H2 has the unique ability to penetrate every cell and unite with ‘eligible’ free radicals, plus perform all of the other functions it has been shown to possess.
In 2007 one study of the effects of molecular hydrogen was published in Nature Journal.
Today there are over 700 scientific studies either complete or in progress.
Tyler LeBaron, gymnast and biochemist, is the Western world’s foremost authority on the use of molecular hydrogen.
List of Scientific studies (700+) – Learn More.
Please note that I LOVE H2 is marketed as a sports supplement and so we make no medical claims whatsoever.
“I had a bypass operation recently. I love my golf. My first game nearly killed me. My second eighteen wrecked me for 3 days after. I started I LOVE H2 and my last game I had heaps of energy and no after effects.”
Keegan Smith – Personal Trainer
Molecular hydrogen (H2) is the smallest molecule in the universe and is made up of TWO atoms of hydrogen bonded together.
This forms a stable molecule that can exist in water.
Here’s a video on H2 that will satisfy science minds.
The tablet is designed so that hydrogen is created when the tablet is dissolved in water. The natural acids within the tablet serve to enhance the effervescent effect.
Optimising the H2 benefits of each tablet lies in your method. You can increase H2 concentration beyond the maximum possible in water at normal atmospheric level (1.6ppm) by sealing your bottle after adding the I Love H2 tablet.
Another small but important tip: fill your bottle to almost full so that the H2 cannot escape from the water.
I Love H2 has 3 Forms of magnesium
1. Pure magnesium for maximum H2 creation ability.
2. Magnesium Malate is a combination of the mineral magnesium and malic acid. Malic acid is a naturally occurring substance that helps in the production of energy during both aerobic and anaerobic activities. Together, magnesium and malic acid provide many health-related benefits.
3. Magnesium Fumarate is a “nutrient dense” supplementary form of magnesium and an energy-rich substrate. Fumarate and has a positive effect in stressful conditions. Magnesium as a quantitative element is an essential part of animal nutrition. Fumarate is one of the key intermediates of the Krebs cycle, which contributes to efficient energy production in human physiological systems. Magnesium fumarate helps to increase body magnesium levels and thus enhance the benefits of magnesium to many areas that are concerned with energy and muscular performance. ATP is produced in the Krebs Cycle of which fumarate is one of the key intermediates. Carbohydrate, lipids and proteins cannot produce the sources of muscle contraction energy i.e., ATP, without the presence of magnesium. Thus magnesium has been intimately linked to all aspects of the body’s production of energy. As Magnesium Fumarate, both the key ingredients for energy production are concomitantly supplied to the system ensuring efficient energy production.
We have had reports of users swallowing I Love H2 tablets, rather than dissolving them in water. The only side effects reported are burping H2 gas.
We do not recommend it however, because the tablets are highly reactive to moisture and will generate heat as they dissolve in the stomach. By using water as the H2 medium, the heat generated in the dissolving of the tablet is dissipated in the water. To check this effect you can experiment with picking up a tablet with wet fingers.
The amount of water has an effect on two factors:
1. Concentration – It’s our experience that a higher dose at one time has more effect. Hydrogen is the smallest atom in the universe and enters the body freely, and leaves it just as freely. So our feedback is that drinking a whole bottle at one sitting is more effective than sipping during the day. Sipping over a longer period also allows the H2 to escape and reduce.
2. Taste – Magnesium does have a taste, so the less water you dissolve the tablet or tablets in, the more the taste of magnesium will permeate the water. You may choose to use a juice-based product, especially because if it is high in citric acid, it will work even better in creating H2.
The UltraStream is the worlds most advanced Water filter unit. It purifies, alkalizes, ionizes and infuses the water with molecular hydrogen. And.. it’s extremely affordable!