AlkaWay’s revolutionary Hydrogen and Oxygen inhaler is easy to set up and very simple to use. Just add distilled water, plug it in and away you go.
Hydrogen and Oxygen Inhaler Setup
Filling Water Tank
- Simply add high quality distilled water (TDS*<3) into the tank. Recommended distilled and demineralised water (5L).
- Fill the tank to the full level mark.
- Soak for 24 hours.
Turning on Machine
- Plug machine into the power supply.
- Turn the power on (switch is on the back of the machine).
Selecting Hydrogen Flow Setting
- Press and hold the Setting Button to select the hydrogen flow mode (Low, Medium, or High).
- Press the setting button once to add 10 minutes to the timer (10-180 minutes). Repeat to add more time. Suggest starting with 30 minutes.
- Connect cannulas to the H2 outlet on the front of the machine.
- Position nasal tubes into your nose and hook the tubes over your ears. Slide the toggle up under the chin to a comfortable position (the cannula
supplied may differ from the one shown).
- Sit down in a relaxed position and press the start to begin. Breath normally.
Replace Distilled Water
- Replace the distilled water every 20 hours or 2 weeks, whichever comes first.
- Simply insert the drain tube into the drain plug in the back of the machine and the water will start to drain out.
- Once the water has completely drained out, replace it with fresh distilled water (TDS*<3), drain and repeat twice, then fill with fresh distilled water (TDS*<3) as described above.
* TDS = Total Dissolved Solids
Hydrogen and oxygen inhaler
The flow rate is set to a safe working level (less than 4.7%). When the pure gas mixes with the surrounding air, the mixture is at a non-explosive level. But common sense still dictates to not have any flames or ignition sources close when operating the machine.
Oxygen inhalation therapy has also been around for a long time and is normally used by people with chronic respiratory conditions. Medical practitioners diagnose and prescribe correct dosages based on the patient individual requirement. This device cannot be used to deliver practitioners prescribed dosages and is not recommended as a medical device. Oxygen from the device is used to support the hydrogen inhalation.
Our Hydrogen and oxygen inhaler incorporates the world’s most advanced hydrogen technology. The hydrogen inhaler uses solid polymer electrolyte (SPE) and polymer electrolyte membrane PEM technology within the cell with titanium electrodes. And the electrolyte is distilled water (TDS <3). When the machine is switched on, the machine uses electrolysis to separate water into hydrogen and oxygen. Hydrogen is produced from the cathode and Oxygen is from the anode electrode. The Pure hydrogen gas goes into the gas/water separator to remove most of the water vapour from the hydrogen gas. Oxygen is collected back into the water tank. Hydrogen will go through the dryer tube in order to get higher purity hydrogen gas.
In addition, the hydrogen inhaler unit has a highly sensitive automatically tracking and control system. This system stabilizes the flow and pressure on both sides of the electrodes. The stabilizing pressure is below 0.001 Mpa. This ensures Gas production maintains a high level of purified gases under safe operating conditions.