Fill2Pure pH Water Jug Replacement Filter
- The jug filters for the pH Alkalising and Regular jugs are interchangable with the Fill2Pure Jugs.
- Instantly filters up to 99.99% of contaminants from water.
- The filter capacity is up to 600 litres* or approximately 200 refills. The filter removes the same amount of contaminants at the end of the filter life as we do at the beginning.
- Not recommended for high nitrate water such as Perth water. Use the Regular Jug Filter for this type of water.
- Not recommended for tank water due to possibly higher sediment in the water.
*Depending on water quality
PLEASE NOTE: TO AVOID PREMATURE BLOCKING OF THE FILTER IN HOT WEATHER STORE IN FRIDGE
|Dimensions||5 x 5 x 5 cm|
You may also like…
“I bought the AlkaPure off you many years ago, Ian. I’ve had it for around 5 years now. I recently added the AlkaLina filter to it which has the hydrogen element added to it. Its been a great investment for myself and my plants. I have re generated many close to dead plants with it and they are now thriving on that water.”
Install the AlkaLina Complete after your existing Reverse Osmosis system (only with pressure tank) or Pre-existing Filtration System for:
- Alkalized and ionized water
- The antioxidant Molecular Hydrogen
- A negative ORP (Oxidative Reduction Potential) of up to -400
- An Alkaline Water of up to pH 9
- Added Magnesium and a small amount of Calcium in your water
Choose from the 2 AlkaLina kits either for a Reverse Osmosis or a Pre-existing Filtration System such as a whole house filter system – Information for this 2 kits below.
If you don’t have either then purchase the UltraStream. The UltraStream not only ionizes, alkalizes and creates molecular hydrogen but it also filters 3 times better than most filtration systems.
- AlkaWay’s US safety body approved bioceramics in each sachet are the new, safe and convenient way to get alkaline antioxidant ‘power’ water wherever you are, anytime.
- Used with the Fill2Pure BPA-free portable filter bottle from AlkaWay, you’ll have alkaline water with 99.99% of all contaminants removed.
- Product description: MgO, CaO, SiO2, trace minerals.
- No coral or coral dredging used in this product.
- Directions: Simply drop sachet into your portable water bottle. It will alkalise, ionise and create powerful antioxidant water for up to 100 litres.
- Manufactured in South Korea for AlkaWay Australia Pty Ltd
Contents: Six ‘AlkaSachet’ alkaline water producing sachets
Introducing the Alkapod Water Ionizer – exclusive to AlkaWay.
- The Alkapod Water Alkalizer/ Ionizer converts regular water into alkaline AND ionized water that you can drink anywhere, anytime.
- The Alkapod employs 13 energising and purifying minerals in its filter including Tourmaline, Zeolite and Maifanshi stone and have been scientifically combined to give the optimal effect to the source water.
- Size 300ml (small)
- The AOK’s food grade, stainless steel design and unique internal filter are patented and certified as safe from contamination
- The AlkaPod does not filter water.
- Please Note: We have tested the AlkaPod water with a hydrogen test kit and it does not contain Molecular Hydrogen. Only the UltraStream and I Love H2 tablets create this molecule.
- Cartridge Replacement for the AlkaPod here.
Ultraviolet Disinfection System
- Optional Extra for the AlkaWay Whole of House Complete Filtration System
- Includes UV Lamp, Quartz Sleeve and Stainless Steel Casing.
- 304 Stainless Steel vessel UV Filter effectively removes 99.9% of bacteria at 45 litres per minute flow rate
- Use with rain tank water for greater disinfection safety.
- Replacement Parts here
Go to AlkaWay Whole of House Filtration System for more information on the Ultraviolet unit
Click here for the installation and maintenance manual
Advanced Replacement Filter for all filter bottles
NOTE: This filter has a very high filtration rate which is only needed for 3rd world countries
- Fill2Pure 800ml Stainless Steel Filtration Bottles
- 380 litre capacity.
- The advanced filter comes with a yellow sticker on the side which says Advanced so you can differentiate between your standard filter from your advanced filter if you have both.
Alkaline Replacement Filter
Compatible with newer stainless version and BPA free plastic
Great tasting, healthy alkaline water that also has had up to 99% of major contaminants removed; chlorine, chemicals, and heavy metals
- pH enhanced up to 9.5 depending on the quality and acidity of the source water
- Removes chlorine* and fluoride**
- Filter capacity for pH and contaminant removal up to 400 litres.
- No need to use and remove alkalizing sachets.
- Improves the body’s absorption of essential nutrients.
- Micro clustered water improves hydration.
- Removes up to 99.99% of contaminants
- Removes Chlorine* and Fluoride**
- Includes built-in pH filter to alkalise and ionise water
- Large 3 Litre Capacity
- Replaceable absolute 2 micron filter (^approx 600 Liters)
- Save money – just 25c per litre
(or just 17c per litre after the first filter replacement)
- Over $1 Million spent on research in 20 countries
- Made from BPA-free plastic
- Fits easily into most refrigerators
- Flip-top lid for easy filling
- Non-slip handle
- For more information go to this link here
- Replacement pH filters here
^Please Note: See notes below regarding filter life in WA and SA.
NOTE: TO AVOID PREMATURE BLOCKING OF FILTER IN HOT WEATHER STORE IN FRIDGE
- Replace filter cartridge every 2,000 liters (around 6-8 months)
- Requires a filter housing
*The media in this pre-filter is made from the same material as rubies and sapphires. This material will not harm those persons will Thyroid issues.
The IonWays will install inline on a current water filter, or inline on a fridge drinks dispenser to provide superb, alkaline water.
In hard waters situations it may be coupled with a Reverse Osmosis system to post-alkalize the RO purified water.
Please Note: We advise the AlkaLina is best for RO systems as it will alkalize and create molecular hydrogen.
- 1 x IonWays Cartridge
- 2 x 1/4″ John Guest Connectors
(note: does not require any filter casing)
- Alkaline minerals such as Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium and Sodium
- Creates a negative oxidative reduction potential (ORP)
- Every 12 months
- 1 Micron filter
- Use for Rainwater or other non Town Water as a pre-filter to prevent expensive filters block up too quickly.
- Washable Filter – wash and reuse as long as the paper filter remains intact.
- Tank or other non Town water clogs more expensive filters quickly with organic sediment and the paper pre-filter can be removed from its housing and washed out under the tap before replacement.
Polyspun pre-filter is another alternative to a paper pre-filter for tank water. It’s a general ‘catch-all’ for sediment from water tanks and other non town water sources
- 1 Micron sediment filtration
- Filters out larger dirt and rust particles
- Extends the life of more expensive primary filter cartridges