- To be installed prior to an electronic water ionizer to prevent and remove damaging calcium buildup.
- Use with electronic water ionizer where the water flow has lessened or the water is not ionizing like it used to then using this product will prolong the life of your electronic water ionizer.
- Increases the life of electronic water ionizer in hard water areas.
- Calcium levels are increasing in Australia due to levels of Chlorine being increased. To mediate the acidity of Chlorine the water authorities are added Lime to make the water pH neutral.
- If an electronic water ionizer has a build-up of Calcium this Calcium Scale Stoppa will remove build from the inside of the unit. You may see this buildup come out of the electronic water ionizer initially in the form of white flakes.
- Calcium will still be visible on glassware but it will be easy to wipe off.
Phosphates are water treatment chemicals used to solve specific water quality problems resulting from inorganic contaminants (iron, manganese, calcium, etc.) in groundwater supplies and also to maintain water quality (inhibit corrosion, scale, biofilm, reduce lead and copper levels) in the distribution system. Orthophosphate and polyphosphate are two general types used in water treatment along with many different phosphate compounds that exist for use in the water treatment process. Ortho and polyphosphates work together, stabilising water quality and minimising colour, scale, deposits, corrosion, and chlorine demand in drinking water systems.