AlkaWay Hydrogen Pod water bottle with SPE / PEM Dual Chamber technology.
Electrolysis technology in the Hydrogen Pod uses the most advanced Solid Polymer Electrolyte (SPE) and Polymer Electrolyte Membrane (PEM) system.
To receive the best results and the highest quality Hydrogen (H2) water we recommend you use good quality drinking water (UltraStream water or purified or filtered water).
- Easily attach adaptors for drink bottles;
- One-touch operation, smart and easy to use;
- Quickly produces hydrogen-rich water within 5 minutes and you can drink directly from the bottle;
- 7 to 12 glasses on one charge, portable for travel, work and office;
- 5 and 7-minute hydrogen generation options;
- Well-sealed for no water leakage.
- Hydrogen pod
- Charging cable
- Australian charger
- User manual
- Drink bottle adaptor attachments
- Spare seals
- Infuses pure H2 into the water. Oxygen is separated out. This means any water can be used;
- Generates much higher concentration of hydrogen water than standard electrolysis bottles;
- Our hydrogen-rich bottle will create more H2 within 5 minutes than most bottles on the market;
- Easy to operate for any age;
- Made with food-grade heat resistant clear glass (Hot water over 60℃ is NOT recommended).
- SPE and PEM electrolysis technology;
- Material: High-grade clear Glass with a vented cap;
- ORP Value: -450 to -650 mv;
- H2 concentration: 0.8 to 2.0 ppm (depends on source water);
- Battery: 5v/ 2A lithium-ion rechargeable, output >10W;
- Working temperature: 1 – 60°C;
- Water capacity: 280ml glass upper;
- Product size: 220 x Ø67mm.
Q-Mist Hydrogen Water Diffuser.
Achieve maximum moisture, reduce oxidative damage to the skin and slow the aging process.
Our skin is constantly exposed to reactive oxygen species (so-called ROS) from environmental pollution, UV radiation, and more. This is why our skin gets old very fast with wrinkles, dryness and even skin diseases. Q-Mist Hydrogen Water Diffuser is designed to help you achieve maximum moisture, reduce oxidative damage to the skin and slow the aging process. Use Q-Mist for younger and healthier-looking skin.
Benefits of Using Hydrogen Water on Skin:
- Neutralize free radicals caused by reactive oxygen species (ROS).
- Anti-inflammatory power after skin suffers from UV damage or sunburn.
- Fights acne and sterilizes up to 99% of bacteria and eliminates wastes.
- Creates micro water clusters through electrolysis for faster skin absorption and maximum moisturizing.
- The powerful exfoliation effect of hydrogen water has anti-aging and antioxidant properties.
- Hydrogen water is medically proven to fight various skin diseases.
- Compact, elegant and ergonomic design.
- Nanoscale ultrasonic mist technology provides fine water molecule mist.
- Instant generation of molecular hydrogen water up to 800 ppb and -400 ORP.
- Food-grade BPA-free safe materials. Full CE and Rohs certified.
- High-grade platinum titanium electrode providing maximum hydrogen gas (H2) concentration.
- Long-lasting rechargeable polymer lithium battery.
- Micro USB charging with water-resistant charging cap.
- Highly reinforced plastic and structure for maximum durability, and a built-in water tank.
Q-Mist is the only hydrogen water diffuser using nanoscale ultrasonic mist technology which vibrates over a sequence of 120,000 times per second, creating the finest nanoparticle for best skin absorption. Simply slide down the switch, the Q-Mist will instantly generate a soft spray mist of rich hydrogen water.
Getting into the deepest parts of your skin to sterilize up to 99% of bacteria. Q-Mist is compact and easy to hold. Using a Micro USB you can charge the Q-Mist anywhere. With the Q-Mist start enjoying refreshed skin and say goodbye to dry damaged skin!
Can I use aromatic oils in it?
No. Oils will block the ultrasonic jet. Remember, this isn’t a ‘feel’ good aroma product. This is a product designed to heal.
Does it have an SPE and PEM filter to ensure it doesn’t actually make chlorine?
The Q-Mist is not built with SPE/PEM electrodes. However, the power consumption to this unit is very small, there will be hardly any chlorine detected through the electrolysis process, and it’s not harmful on our skin.
How does it charge?
A USB charge inlet allows you to easily charge it.
How long will it operate until it needs a new charge?
We’ve tested it to 1.5 hours of operation.
How do I refill it?
Just twist the cap off, fill it with purified water, and replace the cap.
What are the bubbles I see when it runs?
These are molecular hydrogen being infused into the water.
Is it OK to carry it in my handbag or purse? Will it leak?
We’ve used it in all sorts of conditions daily and it has not leaked. Design and utility are excellent.
Are there scientific tests I can look at?
How long will it last?
The inventor has tested it to simulate 3 years’ operation.
It has a one year warranty.
What kind of water should I use with Q-Mist?
You can use any water with minerals including tap water. Do not use RO (Reverse Osmosis) water with Q-Mist because hydrogen cannot be generated without minerals in the water.
Why is my Q-Mist hard to slide down and switch on?
It is sometimes slippery when there are water stains left on the on/off button. Try drying the button and try again.
Water Tank Capacity: 16ml.
Dimensions: 42 x 22 x 122mm (L x W x H).
Weight: 2 Oz.
Body and water tank: Food grade PC plastic Rohs certified.
Platinum titanium electrode.
Nanoscale ultrasonic mist technology.
Atomization amount: 0.8~1.2 ml/min.
Hydrogen Concentration: up to 800 ppb (Depends on Water Quality).
Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP): up to -400 mV (Depends on Water Quality).
Working Time: 1.5 hours (continuous).
Power Supply: DC5V
Battery Capacity: 500 mAh
Charging Time: 2.5 hours
Documented studies are available on the benefits of using hydrogen therapy on skin and the benefits of drinking hydrogen water.