AlkaWay Greens is a blend of alkaline, mineral-rich, antioxidant plants formulated to assist in meeting your daily nutrient requirements. Often with our busy, high-stress lifestyles, our diet can be nutrient deficient. It is formulated to foster your health and vitality.
A unique blend of plants traditionally used in nutritive spring tonics. It contains naturally occurring prebiotics and dietary fibre, nourishing immune supportive sprouts, alkaline barley grass, cleansing chlorophyll, antioxidant-rich berries and green tea.
So, what is in AlkaWay Greens:
- NETTLE: a nutritive herb used as a spring tonic for millennia. As a nutritive, it gently assists in the elimination of toxins. It is a gentle circulatory stimulant. Contains iron, calcium and vitamin A.
- PARSLEY: similar to nettle. It is also a nutritive full of minerals. Historically used to help treat anaemia- not just because it has iron, but because it helps us use the iron from other foods. Ancient Romans used it as a hangover cure.
- OAT GRASS: is a nutritive and a nervine. It builds deep energy for the next day, especially when riding an emotional roller coaster. Oat straw nourishes your nerves and may improve our ability to live with uncertainty.
- BARLEY GRASS: another nutritive and more alkaline than wheatgrass. Boosts natural antioxidant defence systems. Rich in minerals and chlorophyll. Because it is the barley grass and not the grain, it is naturally free from gluten.
- CHLORELLA: an algae, and a nutritive. Helps support your detox – especially for heavy metals and pollution. Chlorella is the only ingredient not as a therapeutic dose as it is strong and needs to be used gently.
- BLACKBERRY: a great alkaliser and a great antioxidant. Some studies say it has more antioxidants than blueberries It is more alkaline as well.
- GREEN TEA: a great antioxidant that can reach the brain to help prevent free radical damage that may lead to a decrease in brain function and… it can be rather calming.
- BROCCOLI SPROUT: included for its
It can protect good cells and help eliminate bad ones. . helps to regulate cellular defences, helping body systems that recognise abnormal cells and then helps the body eliminate them.
- JERUSALEM ARTICHOKE: included for its high levels of inulin; a fantastic digestive fibre and prebiotic. Prebiotics provide food for probiotics, causing an environment where our probiotics thrive.
If the bacteria in our gut isn’t happy, then neither are we.
- GINGER: alkalising, anti-inflammatory and a great circulatory stimulant – but it is in the mix because it’s an adjuvant. Adjuvants help other herbs work better. This formula means you are getting, even more, benefit each time you take your greens.
What will it Cost me Per Day?
Our larger-than-usual tub holds 600 grams. The included serving spoon measures out your daily serve of 10g. That’s just $1.33 per day! Remember… not only is it great value on a gram per dollar, but it’s also better valued because its formulation gives you greater power to absorb and utilize more!
Directions for use:
10g (1 scoop) in water or juice daily. Or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet. Designed to support, not replace, a balanced diet.
Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or during pregnancy.
Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken.
Store under 30°C in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Refrigerate after opening.