- The average cost of mineral mist a year is around $648.00 USD because the consumer has to rebuy their $18.00 to $44.00 USD sprays.
- The magnesium/tourmaline mineral is costly (AVEDA & Estee Lauder) use these minerals in their sprays.
- With AlkaGlam, simply fill the bottle with filtered water and spray multiple times per day to hydrate your skin and setup makeup. The mist will highlight and enhance the colours created by makeup.
- Refillable up to one year.
- Magnesium – A mineral that neutralizes active oxygen and generates hydrogen-rich water.
- Far Infrared – Make water clusters smaller thus more easily absorbed by the skin. This helps with hydration and relieving dry skin.
- Antibacterial and pH Balance – These specialized beads help to clean the skin and achieve its full radiance.
- Tourmaline – Energising stone, used for centuries by Egyptian Pharaohs, tourmaline is believed to vitalize the skin, making it appear more radiant and youthful. Tourmaline extract triggers a warming effect to increase the production of new collagen and the contraction of fibres, thus restoring the springiness of skin.
- According to Time Magazine:
Hydrogen water is the next big thing in wellness in Japan. The Ministry of Health recently approved hydrogen-infused saline IVs to help people recovering from infections and other conditions, and bathing in hydrogen water is becoming a popular spa treatment for fighting wrinkles and skin damage.
and also the Molecular Hydrogen Foundation (www.molecularhydrogeninstitute.com/skin-and-radiation): There are many benefits to hydrogen; it relieves dry, irritated skin caused by sun damage.
Hydrogen water was shown to be very beneficial for UV induced skin cell damage.
Hydrogen water was shown to be very beneficial for UV-induced skin cell damage.
There are many benefits to hydrogen; it relieves dry, irritated skin caused by sun damage. “Hydrogen water was shown to be very beneficial for UV induced skin cell damage”(molecular hydrogen foundation).
- Loose Pigments – With using ALKAGLAM™ on the intended area as well as the brush, it intensifies colour payoff from iridescent to rich bold shades that let the true colour shine through unaltered
- Contour Sticks/ Concealer – When using ALKAGLAM™ on the brush it helps to blur the harsh lines and makes it easier to blend for a flawless airbrush-like finish
- Highlights – With ALKAGLAM™ being sprayed first on the skin as a base as well as a little on your blending brush, it allows the user to create a buildable finish from opaque to a bold strobe-like finish.