Adapter Ring to Fit the Flow Diverter onto Thinner Kitchen Taps
- To Fit the AlkaWay Flow Diverter to smaller diameter kitchen taps size 15 mm
- Choose an adaptor with either a:
– male thread
– female thread
How to measure:
Firstly unscrew your aerator from the bottom of your kitchen tap.
Now measure the diameter of your aerator:
-If the aerator is a male thread measure the diameter from the outside of the thread.
-If the aerator is a female thread measure the diameter on the inside of the thread.
If this measurement is 15 mm then purchase the same thread adapter as your aerator thread.
- John Guest Connector to fit 1/4″ fittings and/or 1/4″ water hose
- Connectors can be used with the IonWays Alkaline inline filter
- Reusable – simply push in the small ring towards the fitting and pull the hose out
- When fitted correctly these fittings are water tight.
For taps 21mm & 23mm, (13/16-Inch & 15/16-Inch) both male & female
- 1/4 Inch Compression Diverter Valve that connects to your kitchen faucet.
- This diverter valve allows you to switch between the tap water from your faucet and filtered water from the unit.
- The tubing attaches snuggly to the compression connection and diverts the water to the filtration unit when you push the slide.
- Simply push the slide to return to regular tap water.
- Very strong and solid stainless steel design.
- Adaptors Set sold separately here
Picture may differ slightly from actual product
Will not work for the Masterpiece or Microlite electric water ionizers.
- Universal Adapter to fit all taps
- Rubber fitting fits over the faucet head and the stainless steel clamp tightens to make the fitting secure.
- A Diverter will screw on to the brass thread of this unit
1/4 Tube inlet/outlet.
includes mounting clip
- Protects water filter housings
- Resists water hammer
- Prevents backflow
- Easy installation
- Guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship
The APEX FILTAMATE is a state of the art valve incorporating pressure limiting and dual check functions. Which is designed to limit downstream excess pressure on Water Filters, Fridges with Ice Makers, Coffee Machines etc. In addition the APEX FILTAMATE is also designed to inhibit downstream pressure build up by water hammer and protect against backflow.
This kit allows you to fit the UltraStream under the sink.
It includes all parts required to install the UltraStream under the sink.
Click here to How to install the UltraSteam Undersink Kit
We’ve spent a lot of time making sure the undersink kit fulfills the need for a simple trouble free installation, even without the need for a plumber.
The UltraStream Undersink Installation kit comes from the same factory as the UltraStream in the USA. All parts are US and EU tested. The faucet employs ceramic valves to eliminate leaks and it is all metal construction.
The kit does not include the UltraStream. The UltraStream itself can be purchased here.
VERY IMPORTANT: Don’t try to install the UltraStream without our special vented faucet. The UltraStream makes hydrogen and a vented faucet must be used.