Other critters create toxins, and left unchecked they continue to build up, uultimately causing disease and illness. Microforms like pathogenic bacteria, yeasts, and fungi directly contribute to hundreds of ailments.
Here’s a just a small sample of some common and not-so-common microforms and the diseases that they cause:
- Streptococcus pyogenes causes Sore throat
- Streptococcus pneumonia causes Pneumonia
- Enterotoxigenic E. coli causes Diarrhea
- Uropathogenic E. coli causes Urethritis and Pyelonephritis
- Bordetella pertussis causes Whooping cough
- Vibrio cholerae causes Cholera
- Treponema pallidum causes Syphilis
- Mycoplasma causes Pneumonia
- Chlamydia causes Conjunctivitis or urethritis
Unfortunately, if your body becomes more acidic, it creates a perfect environment for these and other types of critters to grow and blossom. However, you can take control.
Here’s some basic and easy things you can do to help detoxify and rid your body of these microforms.
Modify Your Diet
- Go Organic – Yes, organic foods do make a difference. Organic foods are not treated with pesticides and preservatives, thus you’re not eating toxins.
- Eat more Alkaline Vegetables – Greens and vegetables are rich in fiber (which supports digestions) and are made-up of nutrients that will help detox your body. With over 30 alkalizing ingredients, powdered organic greens is a great way to get a half a kilo of green vegetables in one teaspoon serving.
- Check the Ingredients – The longer the ingredient list of a food item, the more likely that it is comprised of additives and preservatives. If possible, try to find packaged foods that have less than 7 ingredients in them.
- Drink more alkaline, hydrogen rich water to maintain a seady supply of antioxidants and anti inflammation support.
Get Into FLOW!
- Get Physical – No matter how old you are, you should make sure to go and get a workout in at least 3 days a week where you sweat. The sweating, breathing and movement will help your body release itself of toxins.
- Get a Massage – An intense massage like a Swedish or a Sports Massage will focus on pressure areas in your body that will release toxins. Make sure to drink plenty of water after the massage so that you can further flush out the toxins.
- Try Yoga – Yoga makes you focus on your breathing which helps bring in new, clean oxygen while breathing out harmful substances. Yoga is also beneficial in helping you relieve stress as you focus on meditation techniques and detaching your mind from the daily activities that may cause stress.
Cleanse Your Body
- Daily Juicing – Juicing vegetables & to a lesser extent fruits helps your body rid itself of toxins while adding back nutrients. Start-out with juicing as a substitute for one of your meals 2 to 3 times a week with the goal of adding it to your regular daily routine. If you don’t have the time to juice, or juicing isn’t for you, you should try our Acid Drainage product that targets strong acids in your body and disposing of them gently.
- Full Body Cleanse – Doing a full body cleanse for 1 to 2 days every month will help your body rid of toxins and restore a balance. You should always use a trusted source or recipe.
- Fasting – Fasting 1 day every 2 weeks is a method to reboot your system. Fasting gives your body a break from having to work to breakdown the food you’ve eaten while expelling toxins. Fasting can be done either with just water or natural juices from vegetables and fruits.
There are many different ways to help your body detoxify and rid itself of the critters.
Remember, you only have one body so it’s really important that you rid it of the toxins that build-up or risk living a life of sickness and disease.
Whether you follow our suggestions or pursue other methods, we hope that you will take control and responsibility for your life. Your health is the greatest gift that you can give yourself, so don’t short change yourself.
Last but not least, make sure to check under your bed and closet before you turn off the lights, so as to avoid any surprises from things that go bump in the night…..BOOOO!