Dr Greg is a like mind.. He recommends anyone and everyone to alkalize. Here’s his facebook address if you’d like to know more
Dr Greg Emerson is one of our clients. He recommends our Alkaline Booster and is a great believer in alkaline balance.
He’s also quite a character with very catholic interests as this video shows.
Dr Greg Emerson is a very interesting guy. A strong advocate for alkalizing, he has helped quite a few people I’ve sent his way. Here’s his website, and here is his 12 questions for 2012.
- Am I living my life with integrity? That means I’m doing the right thing as well as being honest. There is no other way to spiritual enlightenment.
- Have I got the fluoride, chlorine, copper and plastic out of the water I drink and bathe in?
- Am I eating organic, local, wild and minimally processed foods, spices and herbs that I grow myself or buy from local farmers markets?
- Am I doing some sort of exercise every day- aerobic, anaerobic or flexibility?
- In a world depleting my immune system and exposing me to ever increasing dangerous pathogens, am I taking my fermented cod liver oil, reishi mushroom and bovine colostrum every day to boost my immune system? (Available at my clinic).
- Am I taking at least one tonic adaptive Chinese herb to balance my endocrine system? The easiest way to do this is to have Spring Dragon longevity tea daily (available at my clinic).
- Am I treating myself to a vegetable juice every day to get the anti-fungal, anti-oxidant and anti-cancer minerals and phytonutrients I need?
- Am I incorporating a system to help my body detoxify every day? That can be as easy as taking kyolic garlic and sweating and as advanced as coffee enemas.
- Am I contributing to the world I live in? Am I doing something to try and leave the world in a better place for my children?
- Am I making an effort in my intimate relationship so she knows how much I love her? I may love her but if she doesn’t feel it, she won’t be happy. If there isn’t happiness in our intimate relationships then there is going to be a lot of pain.
- Have I taken control of my finances? Am I getting good advice but ultimately taking responsibility for the decisions myself? There will be plenty of green and red financial doors in 2012.
- Am I growing? Am I reading something, meditating or praying every day to learn more, be more and get closer to the universal energy we are all a part of?