1. Countries that consume the most milk, dairy foods and calcium supplements suffer the most fractures.
2. Why some osteoporosis studies should be taken more seriously than others.
3. Milk, dairy foods and calcium supplements by themselves or in any combination do not prevent fractures.
4. Calcium intake during childhood does not prevent fractures at any stage of life.
5. Vitamin D with or without a calcium supplement prevents few if any fractures
6. The final score: we need a theory that works.
Wow! That’s really putting it on the line. And for their answer – their ‘theory that works’.. click here.